photo meetme.png

Feb 15, 2014

TAG: 30 Day Nail Polish Challenge


Hi All,

                 It's Sunday but I am here at our school doing the documents for or system. (booo!)
I got so bored i went and checked my instagram, I noticed few of the users I am following are doing this 30 day challenge thingy. And I thought, should I give it a try? Their challenges was more about makeup. I decided to do nail polish or nail art challenge as my first challenge so I went searching nail polish and nail art challenges and bumped into this. I got this on pinterest and did my own layout and design for myself to share to you guys. 

                After I finish this challenge i will re-update this post and attach the pictures and the descriptions. I hope you guys will join me in this journey ^____^. 


P.S: I will start this challenge as soon as i'm done with my pre-finals exams ^_^
see you on instagram :-*

No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart