photo meetme.png

Jan 15, 2014

the illustrated nails 2013 no: 13 | Gradient Paisley


Hello,

            How was the start of your new year guys? :) Well me, I am still in the process of gaining back my strength, I still have my cough, annoying cough, I haven't reported to my classes yet, I am so dead -_-. Anyhow, I don't want want to talk about all of those bad news  with you guys.

           I have here my last nail art design of 2013 that i will be sharing with you all. I decided to share this as my last design for 2013 because this was one of my favorite designs that i have ever created on my nails. I did this design freehand-ly, with just detail brush and a good acrylic paint :)

          This design was inspired by one of my idols in nail art designs,  "'pink flying cow 87" i do not know what her real name is, i found her on youtube, she's one of the best freehand nail artist i know. She really did inspire me alot ^____^



           This is the second nail art design that was inspired by her, the first one was the freehanded rose that i shared a month ago.

Here's her video tutorial with this design :)


in her tutorial she used a rainbow gradient as her background and black paint to make the paisley print.
and as for me, I did my gradient effect with my OMG nail polish JIVE, MOJITO and GOSSIP.








And that is it for my last nail art design for 2013.
looking forward for new designs to share with you guys :)



much love and respect,


No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart