photo meetme.png

Jan 6, 2014

TAG: my current nail polish collection (UPDATED)



Hi,

                I am so sorry for not updating, there has been a lot of things that i needed to do first. And I wasn't really feeling well this passed days because of chikungunya, if you've heard about it. The feeling worsen every time the weather is cold, i feel almost dying. I have never felt this sick my whole life :'(

                So, anyways to make it up to you guys, here's a promised post that has been on my drafts for 47 years lol. I thought of re-taking pictures of my latest nail polish collection including the polishes that i got this month but, half of me thinks that maybe it'll also take me again another 47 years to finish this post. So, I went and continue with this.


               As i often mention on my posts, I am re-collecting nail polishes. I've trashed old nail polishes that has been on my storage for a long time, but i did keep all the old nail polishes that is still in good condition, but unfortunately, i did not have them with me when i took photos of the nail polishes that are attached in this post.

               May we start? ^____^

          I sorted the nail polishes according to their color.

TINTS &nd SHADES OF RED


Left to Right

 maroon nail polish from OPOOLA #30
 seduction by cutex
  red nail art pen by sassy colors
 bright red nail polish from SA
 citrine by OMG Crystal sand
 sunset by OMG
 #62 by OPOOLA
 #25 by OPOOLA



 obsession by caress
 first date by OMG
  quartz by OMG Crystal Sand
 bunny by OMG
 that's haute pink by cutex
 bikini by OMG


TINS &nd SHADES of Green and Blue


 green tea by cutex
sweet almond by caress 
 gossip by OMG
 by OMG


 light blue nail polish from SA
 Atlantis by OMG
 blue marine by Caress
 jive by OMG
 teal magnetic nail polish with gold hologram glitters from Miss Beauty

VIOLETS


 prom queen by OMG
 purple passion by OMG
 trance by coronia


 flesh tone nail polish by OPOOLA # 66
 sunny tan by OMG


 black nail art pen by Meiya
 black out by OMG
 black-matte-sand nail polish from Miss Beauty
 BL-102 magnetic nail polish by BOBBIE
 1913 nail polish by rucy's vanity diana nail polish
 silver glitter nail art pen by Sassy


 
 1602 rucy's vanity nail polsih
 neon yellow by Sassy colors
 yellow nail polish from OMG
 yellow nail art pen by meiya
 gold glitter nail art pen by Sassy
 gold digger by OMG



 white nail polish from OPOOLA #37
 white out by OMG
 demure by OMG
 strobe by OMG
 hallucinate by wet and wild
 sparkle by cutex


 matte postion by OMG
 clear gloss by cutex
 top coat from sansan
 lightening basecoat by san san



~ and that's wrap up all my 2013 nail polish collection. my december nail polish haul was not yet included in here. I'll be posting my december haul SOON and my October to January 2014 wardrobe haul will be posted SOON :)


HAPPY 2014 everyone! :)







1 comment:

EmemV. said...

Hi, please drop on my blog, I will also share some nail products soon.

http://w0ohlala.blogspot.com

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart