photo meetme.png

Nov 21, 2013

GIY: get washified! ^____^


Hi!,

                    School has finally started. busy mode: ON. I was not able to go online for a long time because i had my schedule fixed and of course i also needed to report on my class. Anyhow, yesterday after class i was so bored, i can't sleep because of all the caffeine circulating allover my body, so i decided to do something that would feed my hunger of boredom. As you guys can see i washified almost all of my makeup! And i can't help myself not to share it to you guys! And since it has been ages,  ever since i shared my last DIY, i pushed myself to make this post, I pretty hope you guys will like it ;) Let's go?!

I swear this GIY (glam it yourself) is as easy as ABC!

gather the things we will be needing:

 the "thing"' you want to glam up!
 washi tapes (can be bought at any craft stores)
 pair of small scissors
 something to wipe and clean your project
 smooth piece of cloth














 start by cleaning the surface you want to put your washi tape on. this will help the tape stick on the surface better! ^____^


 clean and wipe to dry.


 ready your chosen washi tape design and scissors :)



 tape from the very top of your project or at the very bottom.
 cut the tape with excess.



 and you''ll have something like this :D




 repeat all the process until you cover all of the surface you want to washify!.




 take the piece of cloth and push from the middle unto the sides to remove bubbles.



 once you're done popping all the bubbles. grab you scissors and cut the excess tapes following the shape of your project, or you can also fold the tape inside and press firmly to keep the tape in place. ^____^










finished products haha






- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -


and there you have it,
i really hope you guys liked this project and would give it a try! :)


you can also do this on your phone's casing (i'll update pictures of it later), divide your notebook using washi tapes, decorate your photo frames, pens! and many mooore! ^________^


Thank You So Much!
GOOD LUCK!


i'll see you guys on my next post! ^___^








No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart