photo meetme.png

Nov 22, 2013

REVIEW: MYRA vita white | whitening lotion


                     I have been suffering from breakouts and dry skin lately, which makes my face look dark and appears looking uneven!. The only remedy i could ever think of, is to keep away from makeup as soon as the breakouts will vanish. And then so i did, I let my face rest for a month with no makeup. I did not have the guts to go out with bare face though, i did put a lightweight powder to slightly conceal my imperfections and of course, "the filling in" of my brows is a must for me, and also apply some tints on my lips, or else i will look like a zombie!

                   So, here's a review about the moisturizer that rescued me from the depths of breaking out. 
 
 MYRA vita white | whitening face lotion. the 2nd moisturizer that i ever tried.
 i first tried this product on sachet, which costs under 20 pesos, and then after finishing one sachet, i decided to get the bigger one, which is on this variant.

 i have read so many tips about taking care of your face. And moisturizing it can not only help your skin from premature wrinkles but can also lessen the production of oils, and can bring back the glow to your face making it look healthier.


 it comes in a grey box, and the product is contained in a white plastic tube with a grey colored lid with silver lining accent.



 upfront you will see the product's logo and the variant's titles and some of the contained formulas in it. 


 at the back you can see, what to expect about the product.


 the direction for use, warnings and the manufacturer.


 printed on the left side is the manufacturing date and the expiry date.
 and that was the overall look of the product and the stuff written allover the body.


 it also has flip-open lid.




 i apply the product before hitting the sack (after washing my face and) and in the morning after taking a bath.
 applying moisturizer and body lotion right after every bath or washing, can help the product to be absorbed properly by the skin because our pores are still open.


 and here's how the product looks like.
 it looks thick, but not really, the consistency is just right, making it easier to be absorbed.
 tiny amount of product can go along way! amount like this can cover all of my face!



 the skin absorbs the product instantly, leaving the skin feeling soft and fresh!

 within 2 weeks of using the product, my pimples lessen and the dark spots are treated! i wish i could show you guys some pictures of my face before and after but, i totally forgot about it!
 i swear it did help from fighting blemishes and all .

 right now i m on my second tube!


 but this time on the "vitamin "E" enriched" variant. i m loving the scent of this variant more LOL. but, both are doing great! I have nothing to compare but the scents :D

 the vita white costs under 150 Php and the vitamin e enriched costs a little bit cheaper. i think it was around a hundred and forty something hihi.

 i can't really think of a single con about this product. i am not being bias or whatever, the product just works perfectly for me and will definitely repurchase! :))



And that is it for my quick review. 
^____^

have you tried this product? how was your experience?
post your experiences on the side box, i'd love to hear them! :)))

i'll see you on my next post ;)


                 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pra sa face lang to. Anong mganda na whitening body lotiong ng myra?

Jureez Lopez said...

Hi, I am so sorry i did not notice your comment right away. I haven't been on this blog for too long, anyways, I haven't tried any of their lotions so, I guess I cannot recommend you any :( Thanks for dropping by, BTW :DD

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart