photo meetme.png

Oct 11, 2013

the illustrated nails 2013 no: 10 | freehanded rose nail art design


Hi everyone!,

            TGIF! I needed this day to have some rest, i am suffering from colds, cough and sore throat! :'(( i drank every possible medicine but, nothing seems to work, now i am trying home remedies i got from the net and hoping it will make me well....On the other hand, I'd like to share another of my nail art design before this week ends....I wore this design last week and, this is my first time to try painting, kind of "realistic panting"on my nails...One of the techniques i want to perfect! :)))

            I did a video tutorial for you guys!, actually two videos...One, is the actual design tutorial, and the other one is--i filmed myself painting the same "rose" i painted on the actual tutorial but, in a different color....i painted a big rose so you guys could see the details a lot clearer...I tried placing the camera on my study lamp so i could get a better angle, but it went a bit difficult for me because the lamp is in front of me so i can't see and i can't move freely HAHA! Anyway, i hope you'll like the design ^_____^


PS: Please watch in HD guys! :*






SNAP SHOTS!







more pictures and nail art ideas on my nail art page :)
link is on the side box, please feel free to visit and LIKE hihihi :-*




i really hope you guys liked it and would give this design a try! :)
thank you for the visit!

GOOD LUCK!


and i'll see you guys on my next post!  :))))






No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart