photo meetme.png

Oct 29, 2013

the illustrated nails 2013 no: 11 | you're gonna hear me ROAR! :>



Hi Everyone!,

                   Let the semestral break begin! confetti please?...Sleeep! How I missed you so baaad! ::>_<::  finally a week of relaxed mind!, no take home projects or what so ever this sem!!! *bananadance*...I miss home, i miss mom's cooking, I miss my weird nieces, I miss mama lola, I really miss everything at home! :'( I'm planning to go home, but, before that, I'd like to share you guys another of my recent nail art design first! this design is perfect for all the super girls out there! :)

                   rainbow stripes: to remind us that, no matter how life gets cruel, there's always gonna be a rainbow after the rain :))--the leopard print: like what Katy Perry said on her song: c'mon sing with me..." I got the eye of the tiger, the fire. dancing through the fire cause I am a champion, and  you're gonna hear me roar!", though she was pertaining to a "tiger" and a "lion" but the leopard will do, right? ^____^ plus you'll never go wrong with leopard print! LOL--and lastly the heart framed with gold bullion beads: heart means LOVE, and love is always enough, agree? ♥ 

                  Ladies, let me and Nancy show you how to do these designs! :)

before we proceed to the design, let us first gather the things needed:

+ base coat or nail hardener
+ nail polish colors: hot pink, blood orange, crayon yellow, pastel green, light blue. you can add violet if you like ;)  black and white nail polish or acrylic paint.
+ tools: stripper brush, dotting tool (small, and medium point), gold bullion beads.
+ top coat
+ bucket-full of patience :D





  



  start with clean nails and apply base coat.


 grab your stripping brush and start making vertical line with the pink nail polish...



 do the same with your orange, yellow, green blue and purple nail polish ^____^





 let everything dry--tadaah! you're done with the rainbow stripes :D


 next, let's do the leopard print


 get your medium sized dotting tool + white nail polish and start making random shapes on each nail... except your accent nails (ring finger or point finger)...let dry.


 next, with your small point dotting tool and black nail polish or acrylic paint, start framing those random shapes you've made with squiggly lines to mimic the leopard print..


  also draw on the left spaces so it'll look balanced *wink*  



 easy right? ;)) now let's do the...



 grab your white nail polish and small tip dotting tool again, on the middle part of your accent nails, start outlining your heart shape.

like so... 


 once you're happy with your heart, fill it in with the same nail polish and let it dry...



 get your topcoat and apply a thin layer on the corners of your heart...
 take your dotting tool and gold bullion beads, and one by one put them on the corners of your heart

like so ^__^


 took me almost 15 minutes to finish framing mine
 stubborn bullion beads! HIHI 



 let everything dry completely and apply at least two coats of top coat to protect your nails from chippin'!
^______^













 pair this design with ombre lips = FIERCE! 


 it's really hard filming when your camera + lighting is in front of you, i can't move freely HAHA. but, please bare with me ^____^ 

 please watch in HD.




more pictures and nail art ideas on my nail art page :)
link is on the side box, please feel free to LIKE and visit HIHI 


i really hope you guys liked this design and would give it a try! :)
GOOD LUCK!


thank you for the visit!
i'll see you guys on my next post! ^___^
















No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart