photo meetme.png

Oct 7, 2013

REVIEW: NICHIDO liquid eyeliner


Hello Phillipines and Hello world! :D

                I am back to serve you guys another review! Maybe you guys are wondering why I am updating this blog nearly everyday, well, I don't know if it's good or bad news but, I had my schedule changed again, I don't have any early subjects anymore, my subjects start at 1pm up to 8pm; Mondays to Thursdays and I don't have class on Fridays so, I don't know...maybe it's just me....or my body is kind of not yet used to to this schedule so yeah....T_T
                  
                   Moving on, this review will be about a liquid eyeliner that I've recently purchased last August, my first ever review about eyeliners yay! This is the NICHIDO LIQUID EYELINER. 


                the reason i got this eyeliner is because i did not really liked using my Fashion 21 eyeliner because it dries shiny...(maybe I'll make a review about it also soon?)

                so this eyeliner is from nichido, how do you pronounce this? [ ni-shi-do ] or [ ni-tsi-do ] ?...
                so the product comes in a cute black tube almost 3.5 inches in height and has 4ml product content...




                   the lid is attached with the brush applicator...
                   the length of the brush is a tad bit long for me, but it is still workable...I use my pinky as my monopod whenever I use this to line my eyes...I find it easier that way :))


                          the brush is I guess, 10 mm long.
                          the brush is very flexible, which is good--for that nice flick and it's good for making thin lines...
                          the brush can also be flattened to make thicker lines, and to distribute the product evenly.... 





         + and here's a swatch and product experiment for you guys ^___^
                  

 as seen above, the three thin lines has dried already, and the chunky-thick one hasn't .
 the thin lines dried i guess within a minute, and the thicker-chunkier line dries about two to three minutes..
 it also takes 2 coats to make the color opaque...the color is not that black, it has a bit of brown to it, when applied only with a single coating...
 the product dries matte. which i honestly LOVE!...i love eyeliner that dries matte because it shows better in pictures! :DD

RUB TEST!

                 i did the rub test when the product has dried completely and here's what it turned out! :))


 well, it was smudged just a bit...
 the product was slightly moved because my hand is dry. when i did the rubbing thing on my eye and my face was slightly oily, it gave me raccoon eyes! HAHA! 







THUMBS UP:

                 a great steal because, they sell the product for 60 Php only.
                 it dries fast, when and only applied thinly..(and vise versa)
                 gives a matte finish which looks good in photos
                 the brush is flexible, easy to draw thin lines and flicks for that sexy winged cat eyes!
                 lightweight 

RIP-OFFS:

                 not water-proof
                 i also noticed that the product washes off very easily with just  water, which makes it a bit risky to use...
                 the color is not opaque unless it's applied thicker...
                 the consistency of the product is a bit runny, but more dense if i am to compare it with Fashion 21's. 





                 the product is good! it's affordable and will last for a long time because it has 4ml product to it...the product will stay throughout the day, unless you don't sweat that much...this might be tricky! So, all in all i will give the nichido liquid eyeliner 7 out of 10.



And that is it for my review. 

thank you for stopping by and for reading this review! ^____^

have you tried using this eyeliner? how was your experience?
post your experiences on the side box, i'd love to hear them! :)))

i'll see you on my next post ;)


                 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm also using Nicchido Liquid Eyeliner, so far maganda naman sya at talagang long lasting sya , basta patutuyuin muna, pero mabilis lang naman matuyo, sis try mo din ung sa SanSan na eyeliner pen nila, maganda rin sya, seriously i'm looking for the best concealer stick na makakapaghide ng dark circles ko sa under eye eh, hope you like it :)

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart