photo meetme.png

Mar 11, 2015

the illustrated nails 2015 no: 2 | ox blood and metal studs





Hi,

                     This was the mani I've worn on February 14th. I thought mostly everyone would wear pink or reds this week 'cause duh it's valentine's day! Haha I made up my mind and wear a more darker, a more edgier and a more simpler design, just to make it different :)

                     Here's how I've done it!


 


COLOR(S)

 Ox blood colored nail polish



TOOLS

 dotting tool or a toothpick
 gold metal studs



IMPORTANT!

 base coat
 top coat




 You know the first step. Clean and buff them nails! :D
 Apply a protective coat of your favorite base coat and nail hardener.
- LET IT DRY -

 Appy 2 coats of your ox blood mani.
(make sure the first coating of nail polish has completely dried before applying the second coat)
- LET IT DRY -

 Okay, for the studs. Dip some of your top coat at the center part of your moons (the center bottom part of ze nails) Then stick the metal studs to it, and gently press to make it more secure. Do this one nail at a time *wink*
- LET IT DRY -

 Now all you've got to do is put a coat or two of your favorite top coat
annnd



easy as pie right?
thank you so much! ^__^

PS: please follow me on instagram for more updates ;) 
                    
tag me on your remakes by hashtagging #airamazeeruj on your designs or just tag me on the pictures so i can like and see them! :D


love and respect,






No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart