photo meetme.png

Mar 11, 2015

the illustrated nails 2015 no: 1 | Someday in Paris. You and Me




Hi,


                     I know it's been too long since I've posted my last update here. But tonight I am back to try to revive this blog, I won't promise that I would update this blog regularly but, I will definitely try, maybe once a week or once every two weeks? :(

                     If you guys want an update of my NAOTW I always post them on my Instagram and or on my nail art page. I also share a 15 second hyper lapsed  tutorial--And I will post the same here too, but with the things I shared on instagram but with a couple of instructions :D

                     Let's go? :D





COLOR(S)
base:
 pastel pink nail polish
 silver and glitter nail polish

accent:
 black acrylic paint (used for the Eiffel tower)
 white nail polish


TOOLS
dotting tool
 striping brush
 detailing brush


IMPORTANT!
 your favorite base coat &nd top coat! ;)
 photo reference of your character.
 a bucket-full of PATIENCE!



So, here's my 15-second tutorial :D


 Basically, we want to start with clean nails.
 Apply 2 coats of base coat. Let it dry.
 Apply 2 coats of your pastel nail polish on each nails except on the accent nail (ring finger or point finger.
 Silver nail polish on the chosen accent nail :)
-LET EVERYTHING DRY-


 Now, we're good to add some cute patterns, do a polka dots pattern on nails where you won't be painting your Eiffel tower, and white stripes on the nail where you want to paint your tower to.
(I picked my middle finger)
 Again, it is very important to let or designs dry.
 Then, apply a thin coat of top coat to each nail. Let dry.

 Now we proceed on making our Eiffel tower, or  "Paris" design.
(I used my detailing brush and black acrylic paint for this)
 I insist for you to practice first on paper a couple of times, and once you've got the hang of it, maybe it's safe to do it on the nails :D

 Once agian, wait for everything to dry and then lather a generous amount of your favorite topcoat to protect your design ;)





I hope you guys liked this design and would give it a try :D


GOOD LUCK!

thank you so much for stopping by! ^__^
PS: follow me on instagram for more updates ;) 
                    

much love and respect.

layout by: jureeza lopez
paterns: harper finch (c)




No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart