photo meetme.png

Jul 14, 2014

the illustrated nails 2014 no: 5 | Hello Kitty nail art designs


Hi,


                  Is my intro photo too bright? Is it hurting your eyes? gaaah! i think there's something wrong with this monitor, it's too bright looking here, teehee T__T....And then I'm back blogging, I almost gave up on this blog (again) because I thought no one is visiting and reading my posts. And when I opened my tumblr, I got messages from this blogs asking questions and all, and just then I've realized that my blog is somehow worth keeping, I was enlightened with the comments and questions it made me want to post.

                 I did some serious decisions regarding this blog. I have decided to share my nail art designs, DIYs and maybe some review of stuff i really find interesting, makeup reviews is just not my thing, or i guess....honestly speaking, i don't have enough time to do solemn and honest review, I really find it difficult cause you need to be honest and precise...and there's a lot of blogs out there doing it already you just need to choose who's reviews reflects yours..., anyways, my comeback post will be a nail art tutorial :)  this not so new though, i did this on the 28th of May, and I have new ones to share too. So i guess this blog will be updated on the future weeks.

                 without further ado, let's hit to the tutorial! ^___^
 

COLOR(S)
base:
 white nail polish
red nail polish
black and white acrylic paints

 silver and glitter nail polish

accent:
 yellow nail polish


TOOLS
dotting tool
 detailing brush


IMPORTANT!
 your favorite base coat &nd top coat! ;)
 photo reference of your character.
 a bucket-full of PATIENCE!




I recorded myself doing the design but it wasn't perfect 'cause, I'm afraid some parts, I was too close to my face i forgot I was filming sooo, the camera did not capture it. haha! it's my first time to film using the tripod and it was an epic failure BUUUUT it was still bearable and I'm still going to share it! :D





I attached a dance-able song so the mistakes will not be that obvious haha >_<





and







PS: I've added a cursive "hello" on my left middle finger and "kitty" on the right middle finger using my black acrylic paint and detailing brush :D


I hope you guys like this design and would give it a try :D


GOOD LUCK!

thank you so much for stopping by! ^__^
PS: follow me on instagram for more updates ;) 
                    

much love and respect.

layout by: jureeza lopez
paterns: harper finch (c)

No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart