photo meetme.png

Apr 13, 2013

the illustrated nails 2013 no: 5 | tie dye ^^


~ Hi :)

            What do I think about summer? Hmm, beaches, sexy bikinis, cold beverages, sunglasses, sun-kissed skin, slippers, beach waves hair, colorful outfits, and the list goes on. And because nail art is at its peak nowadays, and I guess it's now considered as a fashion accessory, for me it is. You really don't want to be left behind with trends right? So, to complete your fashion accessories this summer I prepared you beautiful ladies a fresh from the fridge nail art design that would guaranty your cute nails a fab and sexy look!. I name it tie dye, inspired by tie dye prints and colors obviously.

            I filmed myself while doing the design and I sooo love to present it to you guys to show you how easy and how exciting it is to make! Let's go? :)






by the way, here's what you'll need:

basecolor: white nail polish
accent color: any 4 of your preferred nail polish color :)
others: dotting tool (smallest tip you have) or a needle or pin.
top coat
optional: heart fimo decoration; anything you'd like to add on your accent fingers *wink* 

enjoy! :)




snap shooots!




I hope you like it! :)
please share your works with me, I so so love to see them

good luck! 




more photos and nail art inspirations on my nail art page! :*

No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart