photo meetme.png

Apr 5, 2013

DIY: peek-a-boo shirt ;)


~ Hi! :))

                I hope everyone’s April is off to a good start. I know mine is! Well, if you'd ask me, today was very productive. I watched: How to lose a guy in 10 days, The parent trap, While you were sleeping and The wedding planner all by myself, I laughed and cried alone Lol, annnnd I finally decided to do my laundry today, but unfortunately I did not finish because of the heavy rain--will continue tomorrow I promise....:DD                 
                 Another productive thing I did today was this DIY that I am going to share with you guys. This is famous by the call of peek-a-boo shirt/top. I believe this was already famous back in the 80's, and then it's back on the trend again......So for the wrap, I was looking for a top like so but unluckily all I found was for the rich kids to have. I won't go heave a large amount of money in a single shirt, and I think a lot of you guys also (especially us, tipid human beings). That's why I ended up making my own peek-a-boo shirt. I've watched a video tutorial on youtube and I am also going to share you guys how I did mine :))

           



alright, first bunch up all the things needed ;)


* long-sleeves single color button down you don't mind cutting (not in the picture)
* scissors
* oval shape that has been printed and cut.
* marker
* pins or extra needle
* needle and thread
* pyramid studs
*glue gun and glue stick
*spoon-full of patience :D

     Let's go! :))


1.) cut your oval, mine measured 5 x 3 inches
2.) fold your oval lengthwise and place it 2 inches away from the collar, then trace half of your oval with a marker. Like so.



3.) now take your scissors; hold the shirt firmly while cutting.


4.) cut an inch on each side of your oval.


~ you'll have something that'd look like this :)


5.) fold the sides twice, pin it so it'll stay in place.


6.) grab your needle and thread and get ready to sew :) (blanket stitch all the way) 


1cm away each stitches. finished look



7.) with your marker, mark where you want to place your studs so it'll be even.


8.) carefully glue your studs in place, wait for it to cool....and you're baked! :D


BEFORE:


AFTUUUUR:


~ try this out guys!, I had so much fun doing this and don't forget to share them with me! :)

much love





No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart