photo meetme.png

Apr 1, 2015

the illustrated nails 2015 no: 5 | cotton candy clouds




Hello,

                    It's time for my weekly nail art update :) I posted a week ago my inspo for my nail art design this week. I was inspired with cotton candy clouds, some of the people I follow on instagram posted pics while they were on a plane and I was memorized!  I tried taking a video while I was doing my nails with this design but, failed to focus the camera, I did not notice right then that I wasn't focused well *bummer* until I previewed the vid! Haha. Anyways for the mean time I will share you the not-so-focused-video I recorded hahaha. I plan on recording new vids for some of my nail art designs and/or a nancy toturial (I missed nancy) soon! Well, if I had a lot of free time.

                    Here's the video. 




all the things used in this design is posted on my instagram account ;)

easy as pie right?
thank you so much! ^__^

PS: please follow me on instagram for more updates ;) 
                    
tag me on your remakes by hash-tagging #airamazeeruj on your designs or just tag me on the pictures so i can like and see them! :D


love and respect,






No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart