photo meetme.png

Mar 12, 2015

the illustrated nails 2015 no: 4 | oopsie daises





Hi,

                   And I have come to my very recent nail art design yeepee! :D This nail art design was actually inspired by one of my favorite books called "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. I planned on doing this design long after I've read the book but, some other things popped out of my mind and then gone doing other designs. And the moment has come to finally do this design, I enjoyed making this design so much, I actually filmed myself while I was doing it and attached the 15 second video I shared on instagram here too!.

                  Let's go!





COLOR(S)

black nail polish as our base color
 white acrylic paint for our daises
 yellow nail polish for the center of the flowers :D


TOOLS

 toothpick


IMPORTANT!

 base coat
 top coat
 patience! :)




and here's my 15-second hyper lapsed video tutorial



 Basically, we want to start with clean nails.
 Apply 2 coats of base coat. Let it dry.
 Apply 2 coats of your black nail polish
-LET EVERYTHING DRY-


 To make the petals for our daises, we need a toothpick and white acrylic paint slightly diluted in water.
 make little teardrops (do a dot and drag the tail to the center) ditto this step until we make a whorl.
 to this on alternate spaces like what I did in the video above.
-LET EVERYTHING DRY-

 our daises won't be perfect without the yellow center (the disk or the stigma)
simply add a yellow dot on the center of our petals using the end of the toothpick!
do this on all the flowers! :)
-LET EVERYTHING DRY-


 apply 2 thick coats of your topcoat to protect our design! :D





easy as pie right?
thank you so much! ^__^

PS: please follow me on instagram for more updates ;) 
                    
tag me on your remakes by hashtagging #airamazeeruj on your designs or just tag me on the pictures so i can like and see them! :D


love and respect,





No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart