photo meetme.png

Apr 17, 2013

FACE PAINTS: bronze beauty

~ Hi Everyone!

             I am sorry about yesterday's post, I thought it was Monday yesterday hahahaha. This is the feeling when you're not in school, you always forget what date is it, and because of that I am one day late on my blogging schedule, and it ain't good. I'll try t catch up tomorrow, I guess.

             Okay back to the main idea, So this is the look that I am going to show you today, I call it bronze beauty, because I thought it would fit the season. For me, since it's summer, I prefer to wear colorful hues on outfits, paint my nails with neon, stuff like that.......but when it comes to my face I favor to use warm tones or if ever neutral ones, I don't know, I believe loud hues on the face won't be appropriate during this season especially to us Filipinas, because not all of as are blessed with fair skin . So, let me show you guys how I came up with this look, that, I assume will suite everyone of us. Let's! ^^


before anything else, here's what we need:
for the eye make up only:

* brown pencil liner
* eye shadow: champagne, shimmery white and bronze
* brown mascara
* lash curler   

STEP 1:

                define brows, and prime eyelids. Please excuse my eyes, it's because of my allergy that is why it's a bit red and watery.




STEP 2:
                     apply the champagne color all over the crease area, this will act as a wash on the lids :)



STEP 3:

              do the same with the bronze eye shadow. Reapply until you're happy with the opacity.



STEP 4:

                     with a small brush and with your white shimmery eye shadow, dab a little bit of it on the tear docks area, and with your ring finger, smudge it until it becomes subtle :)) 



STEP 5: 

                     line the upper lid with the brown pencil liner, staying close on the lash line as possible.



smudge out the harsh lines using a small brush



STEP 6:

                    curl them lashes to get them ready for mascara.


apply generous coats of mascara on the outer lash to open up the eyes.



this is optional: with a liquid liner, draw a very thin line on the outer v area, close to the lash line.





add demi-lashes for extra glamour *wink*
                               

DONE! ^____^





for my cheeks I puffed in a blush that has a peachy glow
and as for my lips, I only applied lip balm for oh so moisturized kiss ;)

that is it!

simple yet a head-turner mien!
i hope you find this interesting :)

good luck!
don't forget to always drink water to keep them skin healthy :*







No comments:

Back To Top Transparent Sexy Pink Heart